Integration With OneLogin26/01/2018
As of Friday 26th January 2018, we have introduced "Plug-ins" to intelligentcontract. Plug-ins allow you to extend the capabilities of our solution by integrating with other web applications. Plug-ins are available to all accounts.
The first plug-in we have released is a integration with OneLogin.
Introduction to OneLogin
OneLogin's cloud identity platform is a comprehensive solution for managing user identities both in the cloud and behind the firewall. OneLogin integrates with cloud and on-premise apps using SAML, WS-Federation, OpenID, and web services to provide:
- Single sign-on for web, mobile, and iPad
- User provisioning with entitlements
- Multiple directory integration - including Active Directory, LDAP, Google Apps, Workday, Namely, UltiPro - with real-time user sync
- Multi-factor authentication
- Integration with third-party OTP solutions from RSA, Symantec, VASCO, and others
- OneLogin comes pre-integrated with thousands of applications and multiple authentication methods, directories, VPNs, and SAML tools, so you can get up and running in minutes with no professional services required.
Integrating OneLogin and intelligentcontract allows you to take advantage of OneLogin's Identity as a service platform along with the power of intelligentcontract. OneLogin provides Identity management that makes employees' lives easier while they automatically execute security compliance policy.
What are the key advantages?
There are two key advantages of Using intelligentcontract with OneLogin.
Single Sign On
Single Sign On (SSO) software creates a portal of all your corporate apps and immediately logs you into each one using a single sign in process. No more remembering multiple Usernames and Passwords, sign into the portal once and you are done, the portal will give you access to all your associated corporate apps in the cloud and behind the firewall without having to login into each one individually.
intelligentcontract has partnered with the SSO provider OneLogin. Once you have logged into your OneLogin account, then you are also automatically logged into intelligentcontract.
Active Directory Synchronization
OneLogin allows you to connect your Microsoft Active Directory of Users to your OneLogin account. When a user is created, edited and or deleted in ActiveDirectory this is replicated in your OneLogin Account. By only allowing access to intelligentcontract via OneLogin, you can control access to intelligentcontract (and any other web-apps you have set up in your OneLogin account) via your Microsoft ActiveDirectory.
Want to get started?
All it takes is 3 easy steps:
- Create a OneLogin account if you do not already have one. It's Free for the first 3 applications
- Add the intelligentcontract app to your OneLogin portal
- Install the OneLogin plug-in into your intelligentcontract account and you are good to go!
- Aug 2019
- May 2019
- Dec 2018
- Nov 2018
- Oct 2018
- Aug 2018
- Jul 2018
- May 2018
- Mar 2018
- Jan 2018
- Dec 2017
- Nov 2017
- Sep 2017
- Aug 2017
- Jul 2017
- May 2017
- Mar 2017
- Feb 2017
- Jan 2017
- Dec 2016
- Oct 2016
- Sep 2016
- Jul 2016
- Jun 2016
- May 2016
- Apr 2016